Interested in joining?
If you are an innovative, self-motivated and high-energy person, we want you on the SmartCo team!
SmartCo Services, owner and operator of the PartsEye inventory management system, is a fast-growing company even in the current economy that offers a dynamic and challenging yet fun work environment and a staff that works in a friendly team environment. Our headquarters is located in Taunton, Massachusetts (between Boston, MA and Providence, RI).
Message from our CEO
SmartCo is looking for employees not with common sense, but with “UN-COMMON SENSE”. What we do revolves around our ability to see past the numbers into the reality of what the numbers mean, to interpret our findings and offer our clients the best advice on how to proceed with the inventory investment. If you have always been viewed by your peers as an insightful, intuitive, and diligent worker, then SmartCo may be the place for you and we can offer you a comfortable environment and a place to put your uncommon sense to good use.
The Road to SmartCo
Some of our benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits program which includes:
- WellNet Medical, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Medical Expense Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Aflac personal insurance options:
- Short-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance plan
- Discounted home, auto and other optional insurance programs through Liberty Mutual
- 401(k) retirement plan with a competitive matching company contributions
- Company profit sharing plan
- Holidays and paid time off
- Charitable Volunteer Days & Charity Donation Program
- Employee Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- "Working Advantage" Discount Program for discounts on events, museums, zoo & many other items
- Cell phone discount for certain plans
- Car rental discounts
- Vehicle purchase/lease discount program
- Congenial work environment:
- Business Casual dress
- Free healthy snacks/drinks
- Flexible scheduling
- Occasional company sponsored team lunches
SmartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity throughout the company.